The New ULTRAFLO U1000MKII-FM-WM is a Clamp-on, Ultrasonic flow meter with a separate wall mounted keypad and display, a “Best Value” alternative to traditional in-line flow meters, for commercial and industrial water flow measurement applications. Offering significant installation cost and dry maintenance benefits over traditional in-line products.
Key Features & Benefits:
- New: Clamp-on pipe mounted sensors with Wall Mounted keypad and display for wall or panel mounting
- New: larger pipe range Available in 2 options. 25mm – 115mm OD and 125mm – 225mm OD
- New: Optional Modbus RTU slave, RS485 serial and M-Bus communication.
- New: Ultrasonic, cross-correlation transit time method for flow measurement.
- New: 1Mhz transducers to get through poor/old thick wall pipes and larger pipework
- New: Water/Glycol option
- Simple to install: connect power and enter the pipe inside diameter, adjust the sensors and clamp-on the pipe, no specialist skills or tools required
- A clamp-on non-invasive alternative to traditional in-line meter installation, plus dry servicing, providing minimum downtime and maximum availability.
- LCD with backlight – install & service information.
- Integrated pulse and optional 4-20mA output – aM&T & BEM’s compatible with Modbus.