THE NEW PORTABLE RANGE OF CLAMP-ON FLOW AND ENERGY METERS FOR SIMPLE, ACCURATE FLOW AND ENERGY MEASUREMENT
FROM OUTSIDE THE PIPE!
Our portable flow and energy meter solutions are ultrasonic, clamp on and non-invasive, for closed pipe applications. This means no interruption to process and no downtime whilst the portable flow and energy meters are installed. The Portaflow range brings simplicity to the non-invasive measurement of liquid flow and hydronic energy. Portaflow offers the user quick and accurate flow and energy measurement. And with its easy to follow menu and simple set up results can be achieved within minutes of opening the case!
Application/use: HVAC and energy system audits, Check system meters, Pump verification, Boiler testing, Leak detection, Filter sizing, Ultrapure water measurement, Heavy fuel oil metering, Condensate measurement, Balancing systems, Clean in place evaluation, Fire system testing, Hydraulic system testing
- New Ultrasonic, cross-correlation transit time method for flow measurement and PT100 Class B 4 wire for temperature measurement.
- New Heat/Energy calculation is designed to comply with EN1434 section 6.
- Flow Range – 0.1m/sec to 20m/sec bi-directional
- Display – 64 x 240 pixels graphic display
- Set-up via 16 key control panel
- ‘A’ Transducers in mounting rail:– 13mm OD to 115mm OD pipes
- ‘B’ Transducers in mounting rail:– 50mm OD to 2000mm OD pipes.
- Battery or mains operation
- Rechargeable NiMH battery
- Battery Life – 14 hours (2.5 hours charge time), depending on load
- Power – 110 – 240VAC +/-10% supply via PSU
- 4 user selectable languages including English, German, French and Spanish
- Accuracy Pipe ID > 75mm – ±0.5% to ±2% of flow reading for flow rate >0.2m/s
- Accuracy Pipe ID 13-75mm – ±3% of flow reading for flow rate >0.2m/s
- CE approved