LPCB Approved Flow meter for Sprinkler Systems – Ex Stock
FIRESURE – LPCB Approved Flow meter for Sprinkler Systems – Ex Stock
The LPCB approved Firesure Flowmeter distributed by Techniquip Ltd has been a market leader for many years .The Firesure flowmeter is the preferred option for fire sprinkler systems and building management schemes. It has been designed specifically to meet the requirements for a direct reading flowmeter as used in automatic fire sprinkler and deluge systems.
- Line Sizes: 50, 80, 100, 150 & 200mm
- Ranges: 5 ranges,
- Accuracy: ± 5% of flow reading
- Pressure: 16 barg (with x 2.5 safety factor)
- Temperature: Maximum operating 90ºC
- Certification: LPS 1045 / UKAS flow certification
- Process Connections: Traditional Flanged and Victaulic Grooved
- Materials of Construction: Orifice Plate: 316 stainless steel
Carrier: Polyester coated carbon steel
Flow Indicator: Nickel plated brass
Stainless Steel elements
Filter bowl / Polycarbonate
Indicator Connections: Nickel plated copper tube
- LPCB Approved with extended Flow Ranges
- Flanged or Grooved Connections
- FIRESURE X with “long reach” meter assembly
- Ex Stock availability
In addition to the standard range of InFlux Firesure LPCB approved flowmeters already held in stock by Techniquip Ltd. The NEW Firesure X will now be stocked in complete and “up grade kit” format for immediate despatch.
Firesure X uses flexible connection hoses between the
pipe test section and the flow indicator, providing designers, installers and users greater flexibilty
where required for placing the indicator in an optimum viewing and operating position. The Firesure X indicator module can also be retrofitted to existing Firesure nstallations.