Dew point sensor FA 500 from -80 to 20°Ctd
FA 500 is the ideal dew point sensor with integrated display and alarm relay for refrigeration, membrane and desiccant driers.
- NEW: Modbus-RTU interface
- NEW: Higher resolution of sensor signal caused by the improved evaluation electronics
- NEW: Sensor diagnosis on site with a portable device or CS Service Software
- Integrated display
- Threshold value adjustable via keypad alarm relay (max. 60 VDC, 0,5 A)
- Pressure-tight up to 350 bar (special version)
- Extreme long-term stability
- Quick response time
- 4…20 mA analogue output
- 2 versions: Refrigeration driers and desiccant driers
Easy operation via keys at the display
- The integrated display shows the dew point in big figures as well as further humidity parameters on two more display pages. By means of the arrow key it can be browsed between the display pages.
- The alarm threshold value for the integrated relay can be entered via the keys. Apart from the alarm threshold it is also possible to enter the hysteresis freely.
- The 4…20 mA analogue output can be scaled freely resp. also allocated to one further parameter, e.g. g/m³.
- If requested the sensor can also reckon back from the measured pressure dew point to the atmospheric dew point upon entering the system pressure of the compressed air plant and the reference pressure (atmospheric pressure).