Steam and Gas Flow Computer – Model 415
The 415 flow computer is available with direct RTD input (415R) or with 4-20mA temperature input (415A). Both accept a 4-20mA pressure input. The instrument incorporates the following compensation equations:
Model 415 Steam and Gas Flow Computer is designed for a wide range of flow applications and will interface with most flow meters with pulse and analog outputs.
- Ideal Gas Law
- General Gases (with compressibility calculation)
- Natural Gas (NX19 equation to AGA3 and AGA7)
- Steam (to ASME steam equations for saturated and superheated steam)
- Displays mass flow, corrected volume and energy flow
- Accepts 4-20mA and frequency flow inputs
- Temperature and pressure compensation
- Operates from 12-28V dc or ac mains
- RS232/422 output with printer and computer protocols
- Data logging output
- 4-20mA output and High/Low alarm options
- Wide Range of Flow meter Inputs
- Frequency producing flow meters.
- Volumetric flow meters.
- Differential Pressure devices.
- Dual Range (Stacked) Differential Pressure Transmitters.