Process and temperature measurement at the same time. Ideal for Melt Pressure applications
Model EPA200 is a unique compact display. From the front panel the process variable is displayed PLUS the temperature. For the process variable 0 – 10 vdc or 4 – 20mA analogue input signals can be accommodated. For temperature a wide range of sensors can be used. The EPA200 can has facility to convert analogue signals to CANopen comms. 3 relays are offered that can be user configured either from the front panel buttons or via the USB port if specified.
- Dual display of process variable and temperature
- P100, P1000 sensors can be connected
- Thermocouple type K, J, N, R, S, T, E, ve B can be selected from menü
- Temperature can be shown as °C, °K or °F .
- Load Cell connection can be made
- RS-232, RS-485, USB or CANopen options
- 3 relay outputs , adjustable for different functions
- High refresh rate: 3.5 kHz
- Analogue signals (0-10 V, 4-20 mA, Potantiometric can be converted to CANopen signals.
- CANopen signals can be converted to analogue signals (0-10 V, 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA)
- Reversible analogue output (10-0 V, 20-0 mA)
- Fast and multiple parameter configuration via optional USB
- Easy and user friendly interface
- Tare function
- Menu hiding or password protection