The EPA 300 meter is designed for measuring of typical current or voltage signals. The readouts are presented on an easily readable display with standard range of five digits plus an analogue bar graph . Linear or 10 point linearisation is user selectable. A 24V DC supply is provided for measurement transmitters. A comprehensive of comms options is available including RS-232, RS-485, USB or CAN open. 4 relays are supplied that can be configured for different purposes together with analogue re-transmission outputs. The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free @My Panel Meter software via the USB communication port if fitted.
- Standard Size to 1/8 DIN (96 x 48mm)
- 4 different analog input functions in one device
- Up to 10 points of linearisation available
- RS-232, RS-485, USB or CAN open communication
- 4 relay outputs, adjustable in different functions
- High sampling rate: 3.5 kHz
- Converting analog signals (4-20 mA, 0-10 V, potentiometric, ratiometric) to CANopen signals, and CANopen signals to analog.
- Reversible analog output (10-0 V, 20-0mA)
- Fast and multi-parameter configuration via USB
- Compact design
- Easy and user friendly interface
- Tare function
- Menu hiding or password protection