The KATflow 230 is easily portable but incorporates an advanced specification for situations which require comprehensive measurement features coupled with easy operation. The flowmeter has two measurement channels, which allow it to monitor two pipes simultaneously or to improve accuracy in non-ideal conditions. The KATflow 230 can also be supplied with a variety of options to meet the most diverse application requirements.
The choice of 4-20 mA, relay and open-collector outputs available on the KATflow 230 allow it to be used as a temporary replacement for existing in-line flowmeters when calibration is due. Moreover, the inclusion of PT100 temperature inputs enables the instrument to provide either temperature compensated flow data, or full energy measurement. This functionality can be further enhanced by using the innovative expansion capability which permits the flowmeter to perform dual-channel heat quantity measurements or to integrate alternative output options such as Modbus.
- Various input and output options for added flexibility
- PT100 inputs for heat quantity (energy) measurement
- Up to 100,000 measurement data logger and software for sampling and data transfer
- Stainless steel sensors, cable and connectors as standard
- Three different transport case options including special IP 67 version
- Standard and high temperature pipe wall thickness gauges available