For applications where harsh environmental conditions demand a more rugged instrument, the KATflow 170 provides a corrosion-resistant option as part of a fully ex-certified package. The flowmeter is intended for permanent operation in Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas and is an economical choice for a variety of metering applications. The KATflow 170 demonstrates that even the most complex technical requirements can be met with straightforward solutions.
KATflow 170 flowmeter is designed around a choice of explosion-proof housings available in either offshore industry compliant epoxy-coated copper-free aluminium, or stainless steel. The instrument is extremely easy to use and is programmed with a magnetic pen and a glass-fronted keypad for increased safety. The robustness and reliability of the KATflow 170 is further enhanced by its encapsulated IP 68 transducers which are manufactured from stainless steel and have a sturdy cable conduit.
- Dual flow monitoring with sum, average, difference and maximum calculations
- IP 68 stainless steel sensors as standard
- Optional current inputs for pressure, temperature and density compensation
- Up to 100,000 measurement data logger and software for sampling and data transfer
- Process output options current, open-collector, relay
- Ex-certified Pt 100 probe for temperature compensation
- Optional Stainless Steel Electronics Enclosure