The KATflow 150 is the premier product for flexibility and performance, providing the user with a comprehensive specification and a list of configuration options. The practical modular design and the wide variety of different transducer types available ensure this instrument is suitable for everything from simple water flow measurements to energy flow monitoring and automated process control.
The KATflow 150 is an advanced ultrasonic flowmeter for permanent installation. The dual-channel design allows the user to either save cost and time by performing two independent measurements simultaneously or to install two pairs of transducers on a single pipe for locations where there are non-ideal flow conditions. Where this is used the sum, difference, average and maximum calculations are available in order to provide further processing of the data.
- Dual flow monitoring with sum, average, difference and maximum calculations
- Process outputs including current, open-collector, relay
- Communication options RS 485, Modbus RTU and HART* compatible output
- Current inputs for temperature, pressure and density compensation
- Up to 100,000 measurement data logger and software for sampling and data transfer
- Optional heat quantity (thermal energy) measurement functionality