The SERIES IEF Insertion Electromagnetic Flow Transmitter is an adjustable insertion flowmeter featuring electromagnetic technology that accurately and reliably measures fluid velocity in addition to providing several continuous signal outputs. This series is specifically designed to offer superior performance paired with simple installation and use. One unit is adjustable to fit pipe sizes from 4 to 36˝ (102 to 914 mm), and offers several output options including selectable BACnet MS/TP or Modbus® RTU communications protocol over 2-wire RS-485 in addition to the standard analog, frequency and alarm outputs.
• Field configurable setup displays (-LCD integral option or remote accessory A-IEF-DSP) allow for ultimate flexibility by accommodating a variety of application
configurations with one model through multiple display configurations i.e. pipe size, pipe material, liquid type, analog output, pulse/frequency output, alarm outputs, communication outputs, damping, and calibration factor.
• High performance accuracy is maintained through changes in temperature, density or viscosity.
• Setup Wizard and installation tool are simple to use allowing for quick and precise installation.
• Accessory setup kit A-IEF-KIT ensures exact installation application depth with included thickness gauge and measuring tape.
• Long Life Cycle and minimal maintenance requirements with no moving parts to wear or break and electrodes that discourage fouling.
• Isolation valve accessory options allow for installation in operational systems via hot-tap kit or easy removal without system downtime.
• NIST calibration certificate included standard for Carbon Steel Schedule 40 pipes sized 4˝ (102 mm), 6˝ (150 mm), 8˝ (200 mm), and 10˝ (250 mm) with high accuracy option.
• Boiler feed water
• Chilled water
• Open and closed loop condenser water
• Irrigation system
• Municipal water distribution
• Process and coolant flow
• Ground water remediation
• Chemical processing
• Pump testing and protection up to 27..6 Bar Max