Flange Mounted Level Transmitter – UPA2 – 457 – GL
Level transmitter made of CuNiFe alloy, seawater-proof
The hydrostatic level probe UPA2-LMK 457-GL was designed for severe conditions, especially for navigation or offshore applications.
Due to the housing material CuNiFe, a special copper-nickel alloy, in combination with several mounting types, the LMK 457 can be used with all media occurring in the field of navigation, and with various tank, container and basin configurations.
- Accuracy acc. to IEC 60770 0.25% / 0.35% FSO
- Level probe made of CuNiFe alloy (1.4571 on request)
- Excellent seawater resistance
- Installation in tank as submersible probe with cable, with stainless steel pipe or with mounting bracket
- Installation outside the tank with flange DN25 or DN40
- Due to flush measuring diaphragm even suitable for high-viscosity media (removable protection cap)
- Low temperature error, long-term stability
- High resistance to electrical faults (incorrect wiring, short circuit and overvoltage)
- Rugged and reliable
- Option: II 1 G EEx ia IIC T4
- Environmental technology, sewage treatment, water supply
- Level monitoring in open tanks
- Level measurement of chemical and oil in storage tanks
See digital panel meters for indication options.