Inductive flow meter M920 is a device designed for measuring, indicating and storing flow and passed through volume data of conductive liquids. Flow Meter M920 records both positive and negative flow. As there are neither moving nor mechanical parts in the flow profile the device can be applied to measure extremely polluted liquids containing even solid pollution. The only limitation is that the device can be used solely with conductive liquids.
Inductive flow meter M920 is a highly accurate and stable device. The construction of the M920 indicator uses components with a long-term time and temperature stability. Configuration data is backed up and can be recovered after a power failure. The back-up structure enables data recovery in case of a partial loss of data (as a result of e.g. high level electrostatic discharge or high noise of power supplying). Internal CPU provides all functions usually built in electronic flow meters, incl. Liquid temperature measuring, low flow rate correction, frequency response setting, bandwidth of sensitivity setting at low flow rates, etc.
- Range of diameter 10 to 800 mm
- Compact version IP67, remote version sensor IP68
- Mounting of electronic unit in two work planes
- Power supply 85 to 264 Vac, 12, 24, 48 Vdc
- Empty pipe detection
- Excitation coils (liquid) temperature measurement
- Non-touch basic manual control with magnetic pointer
- Programmable datalogger and real time as standard
- Remote control RS485, RS232 (Modbus)
- 3 programmable digital outputs, digital input, analog output 4-20 mA
- Dosing feature using digital input
- Pipe and electronic self diagnostic
- Hygenic Connection options
See Flow Computers/ Batch Controllers for indication options