Alicat Scientific’s M series digital / analog mass flow meters are used to measure the flow rate of a process gas in a system or process. With the increased demand for process accuracy and efficiency, mass flow measurement for gas usage provides an accuracy, repeatable and reliable solution. Alicat’s patented laminar flow technology delivers incredibly fast and inherently linear mass flow measurement. Standard with a host of standard features like 200:1 turndown ratio, 30 user selectable gas calibrations, fully functional digital display, and a lifetime warranty Alicat M series mass flow meters deliver industry leading performance designed to last a lifetime.
There are currently over 60,000 Alicat products in service around the world. Alicat mass flow meters are being used in processes like leak detection, flow monitoring and atmospheric testing.
All Alicat Scientific mass flow meter calibrations are NIST traceable.
• Mass Flow
• Volumetric Flow
• Pressure (PSIA)
• Temperature (° Celsius)
• Multiple process measurements in one device to reduce the need for other measurement devices.
• Response speed can be adjusted by the user to suit the application
• Multiple analog & digital outputs to make communicating with the device easier and less costly.
• 200:1 Turndown ratio allows the flow meter to measure flow at 1/200th of its full scale rating
• 30-Gas Select on all units reduces inventory requirements
• The max flow rate for the mass flow meter does not change, regardless of gas!
• “Tare” feature allows the user to zero the unit at any time
• Customizable units of measure for added ease of use
• Optional Remote Display allows for panel mount of the display with full push-button control in embedded applications
General Specification – Full Spec
- Pipe Sizes 1/4″ & 11/4″
- Flow Range From 0 – 0.5 cc/min to 0 – 3000 l/min
- Gases 20 + different gases pre-installed for user selection.
- Temp range -10 to +50oC
- Max Pressure 10 BarG
- Connection Screwed BSP ¼” and 11/4” NPT Female
- WettedParts St Steel, Viton, Silicone, GRN and Aluminium
- Case Mat’l Polycarbonate
- Supply 15vdc to 30 vdc 60 mA max
- Outputs 0 – 5 vdc, 4 – 20mA, 0 – 10 vdc for Mass Flow, Volumetric Flow, Pressure or Temperature
- Display Comprehensive Multi Function LCD Display