The KATflow 200 is a fully portable instrument with a power which is belied by its small size. This lightweight flowmeter is incredibly easy to use and can be operated one-handed which makes it an ideal tool for use in confined spaces or when working at height. The KATflow 200 offers measurement performance normally associated with more complex and expensive devices and is complemented by the exceptional quality and robustness of the Katronic transducers.
The hand-held KATflow 200 is packed with features that make this versatile instrument unique for a meter of its size and price bracket. The flowmeter is available with a choice of robust stainless steel transducers to cover a temperature range of -30 °C to +250 °C and provides an autonomy of 24 hours using the convenience of NiMH AA batteries. It can be supplied with three different transport case options to suit customer requirements, has a large internatal data logger and an optional wall thickness gauge.
- Pipe diameter range 10 mm to 6,500 mm
- Temperature range for sensors -30 °C to +250 °C (-22 °F to +482 °F)
- Weight 650 g
- Robust IP 65 enclosure with added rubber shock protector
- Selectable three-line LCD display and full keypad
- Battery life up to 24 hours with standard NiMH AA batteries for simple replacement